Sunday, May 17, 2009

Thank You!

I know that you have been worried about me! I thank you for that. I'm sorry for making you
worry. I'm also sorry if i did or said anything wrong to make you unhappy. I thank you for following me
all the way to get my car back the other day and also to collect the stuffs back from the staff! I thank you for that! I'm sorry to bore you sometimes at lunch or dinner. As what i said to you before. You mean ALOT to
me! You were worried that i wouldn't care or would treat you differently. The answer is NEVER! How
could i? i don't have that heart to do so! i'm sorry to have made you cried or according to you a drop of tear.lol... But i wished that i could
wipe those tears away from your face! Thank you for loving my song! Now it's YOURS! This song is special now! :) Every
moment spent is TRESSURED! Every tressured moment is REMEMBERED! Hope you feel the same way too! :) Trying not to
get too emotional here but hey who says man don't cry? A true man would be brave enough to
admit that he shed tears too! All in all, THANK YOU for everything! :) This post is specially for you! There's more to come! Btw,this is not the special post i'm talking about. :D Till then....

No comments: