Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sleepless Night Part 2...

It has been 2 nights now that i have not been sleeping properly. I did not sleep at all the first night as i have so much on my mind. Yesterday night was another night! With the exam fever, thoughts, work, class and am soon coming down with a flu. It wasn't sweet at all! lied on the bed throughout the night! Turned from left to right. My eyes just wouldnt shut! As what i said before in the first post, my body is tired but my brain just wouldn't let me sleep! Only managed to get an hour or two of sleep! Woke up early this morning. Feeling sleepy! That time i really wanted to sleep! She could see how tired i was when i was driving her to work today. She knows me well! :) So yea. Tonight's gonna be another night! Having my final paper tomorrow! Can't wait for it to be over! Then it's time for a celebration! Atleast to go for some fancy restaurant or some sort like that. Someone owes me TAO! :P Then it's back to work work work again. So yea, guess that's it for now! A SPECIAL post coming up real soon! Stay Tuned! :) Tchao!

No comments: