Wednesday, May 20, 2009

For You!

Here's something that i thought of and it specially goes out to you! From where i left off from the Thank You post. I just have to say thank you over and over again! You're the only one that understands me! know me! I love spending time with you! Just wish the time we see each other were more! Love having dinner with you! eventhough it bores you sometimes. I'm sorry. :-( You know what goes through my mind and what i'm thinking of! You know the things i worry about is important to me and you know that some of the things relates to you. I guess i don't have to tell you what are those things that are on my mind. I can see that you can already tell. You mean ALOT to me! and i mean it! Spending time in the car was memorable! i enjoyed every single minute of it! Guess it's our new hang out spot? lol... Glad to have gotten you addicted to my favourite food! :D and i guess you already know why it taste so nice right? :) There's so many same things that the both of us like! WOW! :) Here's the explanation i owed you just now when we were in the car. The reason i used that road was because i wanted the extra minute. Even 1 minute counts! :) So yea. Another post specially for you! Still more to come! BTW,This is not the special post! :P Guess that's it for now. Till the next post! Tchao!

No comments: