Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sleepless Night...

Yesterday was some night. Was unable to sleep! INSOMNIA! Things going through my mind! THOUGHTS! A question that i asked that caused this. Was on the bed the whole night! Eyes were WIDE OPEN! knowing inside of me was tired but my mind just wouldn't want to let me sleep. Thinking of a few things. As if it's like a book, flipping through the pages. Not knowing how to feel. Hurt? Sad? Angry?(how could i?) Wasn't expecting any of those nor what happened. All a man can do is to just hope for chances and shots to be given. No regrets at all. NOTHING changed! That i can assure! I still care! Without a DOUBT! How could i not? :) What people think amazes me too! and i totally agree with them to what they see and think! Don't you agree too? It's a good thing i must say! :) Guess that's it for now. Till then. Tchao!

No comments: