Monday, May 25, 2009

A Night Not Forgotten!

Tonight was ONE NIGHT! A MEMORABLE one! How could this night be forgotten? so much had happened! In just one night! You've made my day! I know you're confused and you don't know what to do nor choose. I'm sorry to have kept on asking you. I didn't mean to. I'm sorry. Everything that happened meant alot to me! It will be remembered FOREVER! First in my heart and always there! As i said before, i can't force you and i won't. But i hope to hear an answer from you someday. And of course hoping for a positive one! What i said to you tonight was nothing but true! I meant every single thing i said! Never thought this would happen tonight but then again, i'm glad and no regrets! To the readers out there reading this, Nothing physical happened. Don't let your mind wonder. Am saying this just in case it does wonder in your mind. Anyways, tonight will be another sleepless night. Guess sleepless night part 3 might come back again.lol... But all in all, it's worth every single minute of it! Thank you! Hope this is not the last for us. :) till next time. Tchao!

No comments: