Thursday, May 28, 2009

Messed Up!

First things first, not everyone made it for practice as some have their own stuffs to do. Some just couldn't come. So it's just myself, Jay, Ariff, Jenny, Ben and Cindy. Today wasn't totally my day. Couldn't sing properly and my heart just wasn't there. Jay was talking to me and i was there starring at him but not knowing what the heck he said. My mind just started to wonder! AGAIN! Oh well... The heart's just not there! Wasn't able to meet her today as she had finished the project d. So yea, dinner alone tonight. :( Had some thinking and some down moments of my own just now. Matt wasn't there so i was there all alone. Alright, i'm up again soon. Gotta get back to practice again and make sure the surprise goes as planned! Till then, Tchao!

No comments: