Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Just Not My Day...

Today is a day that i wish to not remember. Things just went wrong. Woke up this morning and kinda had the feeling that it's just not going to be my day. I was right! Even my lecturer could see that i wasn't being myself today. He said that i was being quiet and different, just not the usual me he sees. All i could do was just to give him a smile and tell him that i was alright. Had presentation later around 2pm. Was nervous and all. Went into class and our group was the first. I screwed up my part of the presentation and even the Q&A! Darn! Got a call from my boss and he told me that the company received complain from the client side regarding last week's roadshow! I was assigned to head over to the outlet to rectify the problem and to make sure everything was alright. So, after class, rushed over to the outlet to get the issue resolved. Tiring! Phone wasn't as busy as usual. It was just weird. Not being myself and all and with all these! Gosh! Headed over to my boss house after everything was done. Had a talk and dinner with him but just wasn't in the mood to do anything. Didn't really tlak much today and was pretty quiet. Weird.lol... Guess that's a good thing. Oh well... Tons of report to complete tonight. Another sleepless night! haih... Till then. Tchao!!!

No comments: