Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Tournament Not Forgotten!

Here's the latest update on the futsal tournament. The tournament has ended and well,we did not make it through. The game was really good and i must say our team did gain alot of experience! Even myself! The other teams were really good and well,we weren't that bad ourselves too! But credit to the other teams! So yea,it was a great experience and a great game overall! Here comes the sucky part! After our last game, we came out from the pitch and was getting ready to head for lunch, suddenly, Jon came to me and told me that his bag is missing. I was like S**T, our stuffs are all in there! His wallet, specs, handphone, my handphone and most of all, my CAR KEYS!!! and how am i suppose to go home now? The tournament is in Butterworth! Jon was like, go check and make sure that your car is still there! Andrew went out to check and to see if anybody went near my car. Everyone helped find mine and Jon's stuff but we couldn't. Scott and Ming Yu tried calling our phones but it was already switched off! DAMN! my contacts! messages! ALL GONE! Everyone of us were looking for that bag but it could not be found! My dad had to drive all the way from the island to butterworth to pass me the second set of keys. He was pissed i tell you! But it was all good after that. We were all pretty quiet on our way back. Not wanting to talk much about the tournament and the incident that just happened. But i would say overall, it was good experience for us and a big lesson for us to learn!

No comments: