Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2009!!!

Goodbye 2008! Hello 2009! A new year, a new chapter and a new beginning! Having the feeling that 2009 is gonna be so AWESOME! Well, 2008 has been great too! There are happy and wonderful moments like working in various places, the starting of college life, enjoying the sketch part during LAN subjects, apartment stays, making new friends and also spending Christmas time with friends and family! There are also the sad and awful moments like losing an uncle. 2008 indeed has been great! Every year sure has something instore for each and everyone of us! Can't wait to see what 2009 has instore for me! Going through the year with my family and friends really makes it exciting! Am really excited and can't wait for college to start! Getting back with my fellow peeps! Sharing every moment with them whether it's good or bad. I just want to thank the God for the people in my life and to my family and friends for being there for me throughout the year of 2008 and beginning this new walk of 2009 with me!

No comments: